Saturday, May 17, 2014

CBA / Fan79518: iDoz!


Update:
iDoz.Deviant A Link!

Sister-Fan79518 Blog!

Please Link: Deviant A - Link - Fan79518 Channel New Blog!

Link: http://fan79518devianta.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-importance-of-being-earnest-awake.html

Please follow copyright laws and guides.
Please, du not PRINT.


Update: I finally got IT!

Oprah is try'n 2 sell her OWN version of the 'Jim and Tammy Baker Story'!

Why am I the LAST tuh now...'Caz I've been dreaming, and spell'n...I taught from Gesus tuh Gy-sah-sa, from Krist back to Christ...from Chos tu KOS tuh Kay-os...and I have re-spel'da 'respell'!
When they said...teach the Gospel, I literally got involved...and forgot old Christian play plans.

Mo' About Me...

I was a notorious book-worm...I like red Apple and nail-polish!
I tune'da intu The Oprah Winfrey Show later than most...I prefer'da Film and Art over TV Shows.

I liked The Oprah Winfrey Show, the host was attractive, well-spoken, and popular with famous people, and 'everyday people'.
I was impressed...I joked, I would be happy to get hired to bring her daily coffee...that's how successful Oprah was...

I watched the gay-men she worked with leave, replace'da by young female interns happy to be hired. I watched her show become less professional looking, as the TV audience witnessed problems...which looked like 'foul-play'.

The Show went off the air, and the host returned with a new sophisticated magazine, "O Magazine", which later became popular with book-readers.

Years later, the host returned to start her own network, The Oprah Winfrey Network, known as OWN.

OWN shows are female centered.
Oprah has reached out to spiritual guides like Jack Cornfield, Iyanla Vanzant, and T.D. Jakes.
Oprah currently reminds me of our modern-day Christian movements...especially b'caz Oprah now reminds me of The Bakers.

Walter Lee Hampton asked people who watch his YouTube Chanel online...is this the best that Tyler Perry, and Oprah can do...with their own network...?
Mr. Hampton implied that he expected better TV programming.

I asked months ago...Is Tyler Perry saving Oprah's network...?Saving OWN with his unusual blend of sex, steam and pseudo-justice in the form of 'The Haves and The Have Nots"?

I am confused by Mr. Perry's new shows, which are often about sexual dis-function, prostitution, and abuse...of one group.

The hotter Mr. Perry's shows get, the more confuseda people seems to be...then I got 'IT'... Oprah started acting in 'The Color Purple'...and received criticism...Oprah has been called a "Oreo", a term used tuh describe someone who 'acts white'.
Could Oprah have moved from 'The Color Purple,' tuh the color gold...part of  the Angel Network...tuh pink, a more passionate color?
Will she end her career like Tammy F. Baker...pink-hair, black-mascara stain'n both cheeks, cry-'n tears before the audience?
Will Mr. Perry also need tuh confess mis-deeds before a TBS audience?

_________________________
Author,s Wish...please, du NOT print this blog-post. This post is open tuh READERS on Blogger for FREE.




No comments:

Post a Comment